A simple snack for sustained energy!
Does the morning rush have you reaching for unhealthy snack options? Prepping these easy PB Granola Bites will help you stay focused and energized throughout the day. Nutritious snacks help you stay ready to perform at your best whether you’re on the field, in the classroom, or at the office.
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (Check out PB Jack’s from The Hen’s Roost, locally sourced and produced!)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1/4 cup of dried fruit, such as cranberries or raisins (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together
- Cover and chill the mixture for at least 30 minutes
- Roll mixture into 10-12 balls
- Store in refrigerator until ready to be enjoyed!
Did you try this recipe out? Tag us in your PB Granola Bite pictures!